Urban Mermaid Designs

Thursday 20 November 2008

MAXINE GADD

I have just discovered the wonderful artwork of Maxine Gadd and thought I'd share one of her illustrations with you. She is a graphic designer and illustrator based in Australia who creates stunning fantasy characters using Photoshop.
I had been looking everywhere for some web-friendly Marie Antoinette artwork to use with my Pretty Princess Marie Kit and was delighted when I found this beautiful Cinderella tube by Maxine.
You can find the image I used in this piece HERE. Everything else is from my Pretty Princess Marie Kit. The silhoutte in the background is a stamp that comes with the kit that you can use as a brush, clipping mask or simply recolor the png to match your artwork. The glitter wings and tiara are flourishes that come with the kit and are not part of the tube.
Pretty Princess Marie comes in Full and Tagger Size and is available HERE
To find out more about Maxine Gadd's wonderful work, you can visit her website: http://www.fataraworld.com/

No comments: