Urban Mermaid Designs

Wednesday 26 November 2008

AMY BROWN TAGS

Some of my designer friends also guest CT for me, for example the talented Lisa of Sassy Scraps Designs who made me this beautiful Tag with an exclusive Amy Brown Christmas tube and my Krafty Christmas kit.
So this weekend I decided to return the favor and do some guest CT-ing for Sassy Scraps Designs. I chose 2 of her latest Winter kits, Snow Angels and Snowflake Sweeties which are both super cute and are on sale now! As she's an Amy Brown fan I used fairies from Amy Brown Pack D available HERE


Here are the tags I have made with the other fairies from this pack. This is a great pack if you wanted to make tags with my Fairy Dreams in the Moonlight kit as the colours match perfectly.




...and this book fairy from the pack works great with my Fairy Dreams in the Fall and Add-on kits:

No comments: