Urban Mermaid Designs

Thursday 16 October 2008

AMY BROWN HALLOWEEN COSTUMES

Look what I found...Amy Brown Fairy Costumes! So with Halloween nearly here I just had to tell you about it. The costumes are based on her hugely popular paintings and are new for 2008. What a fantastic idea! There are 6 in the collection and they are available HERE.
Here are 3 of my favorite ones:

Faerytude

Gargoyle

Woodland Fairy
I love using Amy's fairies on my tags and so do members of my Creative Team. If you would like to use Amy Brown's images for tags or other web art you can buy them HERE
Here are a few tags that Trese and I have made using Amy's artwork and my scrap kits:

Fairy Dreams in the Fall Kit

Fairy Dreams in the Fall & Add-on Kits

Fairy Dreams in the Moonlight
These kits are available HERE

1 comment:

Project 365 said...

OMG!!! Thanks so much for this! I love Amy Brown!!!! I can't believe I'd never seen these!